Who doesn’t love a good cookbook???
Some have asked us which the best ones are. While we haven’t personally used any of them we have heard some wonderful things about the books below.
Another nugget of advice – I LOVE looking at books on Amazon, and also love sorting them by price. I’ve found some great free books (and some really not so great free books)!! I sort them in my Kindle library by collection so they are organized.
Disclosure: Please note that most of the links included are affiliate links. There is no additional cost if you decide to make a purchase – we will simply earn a small commission that supports our time with Sisters Under Pressure 🙂
- The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals – This book has over 100 tried and true recipes that many readers have had great success with.
- Great Food Fast (Best of the Best Presents) Bob Warden’s Ultimate Pressure Cooker Recipes – We have heard TONS of great feedback about the Bob Warden books.
- Bob Warden’s Quick and Hearty Pressure Cooker Recipes Cookbook(Best of the Best Presents) – Slow Food Fast – This is another Bob Warden book that has been referenced several times in the Facebook Instant Pot Community.
- Hip Pressure Cooking: Fast, Fresh, and Flavorful – Laura runs the Hip Pressure Cooking website, and it’s a great resource! We’ve heard there are some beyond basic recipes in the book, but that everything is still delicious.
- The Great Big Pressure Cooker Book: 500 Easy Recipes for Every Machine, Both Stovetop and Electric – This book has….FIVE HUNDRED… recipes, and has come very highly recommended by pressure cooking friends.